Saturday, October 23, 2010

An introduction of sorts

Hello internet world! My name? Unimportant at the moment. I am simply a broke man with a lot more free time than I need. The good news is I have many hobbies and interests to help the void. As the name suggests I am very much into video games. I hope to one day work in the video game industry whether it be making indie games to make a living or working on some kind of large commercial product. Aside from video games I have a great interest in all forms of media. I love watching movies, television, and have gained a real love for reading recently. Although i am American I have found enough things in other cultures that make me want to know the world.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure why I have made this blog, but I'll say its to share my views with my fellow man(very new concept I'd say). I hope this is the first of many entries for the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment